nTelos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

nTelos Interview Questions

2.6

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at nTelos in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted within 5 days of submitting my resume online. The interview was great, I was interviewed by three employees from the company. All interviewers were personably and friendly. Many questions were asked about my sales knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Which of our 7 values is most important to you, and why?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Sales Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at nTelos (Waynesboro, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

2 interviews, one with Ops support manager, other with Product Planning manager. In my first interview I had to present a presentation on how to save the company money. The atmosphere of the interview was very calm and not overwhelming. The second interview was with our Product Planning manager and she spent time trying to get to know my background.

Interview Questions

• Not many formal questions were asked. More along the lines of wanting to know what I've done to contribute to nTelos and what I could bring to the table.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at nTelos.

Interview

I was an internal applicant, coming from a retail manager position, applying for market trainer. I had already been with the company for about six years, first as a sales associate and then a leader, and the company was looking to decentralize their training group. I had experience in the market as a mentor manager, someone who was responsible for the onboarding of new hires before they went to their destination store.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part was probably doing a short training presentation, since at the time I had no experience with that sort of thing. I was interviewing against several other applicants, some with considerably more experience in front of groups. There was time to prepare for the presentation, which was asked to be about 10 minutes in duration, and on a common sales topic.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

very weird actually. First is a phone interview. then there is a group interview where you are basically battling between other applicants. They will pick a random object and tell you to sell it.

Interview Questions

• Selling an object that is completely random. And asking you why that object and not any other object.   Answer Question

Ntelos Interview

Interview

All hiring is done through HR, so you have to drive far.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple and quick.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at nTelos (Newport News, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Smooth interview process. Questions were very easy to answer. The store manager HR and the Area manager were in the interview. They were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nTelos.

Interview

Apply, phone interview, on location interview with human resource, area manager, store manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was none

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at nTelos.

Interview

Got a callback for an interview within a week of submitting online application.
    Interview consisted of the hiring manager, another store manger, district manger, and district HR manager.
    Questions asked were such as:
    Personal questions (Tell me about yourself, work experience, etc.)
    What was your biggest achievement in life?
    What makes you the right person for the job and why should we hire you?
    How would you handle taking the blame for someone else?

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at nTelos (Portsmouth, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

Referral, showed up with resume and set up phone interview. Then I attended an in store interiew with two current store leaders. Then another interview with the same managers and the Area Leader.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nTelos (Roanoke, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

took too long to hear back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.