Account Manager Interview Questions in Naples, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in Naples, FL

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What it was like most about pharmaceutical sales

1 Answer

Group Interview: (You enter into a conference room with about 15 Gartner employees already sitting in the room - you sit down at table with a wikipedia page in front of you - the wikipedia page is of someone successful within the IT realm ... for example I had Bill Gates) The question is "You are all on a sinking ship, only one of you may survive, you have 10 minutes, decide who survives among one another, GO!"

1 Answer

Explain some accomplishments you have made in your career?

Tell me about a time when you set a goal and then reached it

Tell me about a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you respond

During Panel Interview, they asked me to get on the white board and explain to them how Gartner helps their customers.

110 of 10 Interview Questions