Receptionist Interview Questions in Naples, FL | Glassdoor

Receptionist Interview Questions in Naples, FL

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation that involved a dispute or disagreement with some of the residence?

1 Answer

I would attempt to placate the residence as best that I could making sure not to compromise any of the responsibilities or protocols associated with the front desk position and if I could not manage to reach an amicable compromise or solution I would escalate the involvement of the property manager to ensure no occupational boundaries were breached. I am all about finding a fair and proper solution.