Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor
Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The usual questions: Why am I looking for another opportunity? Why Vanderbilt? What was a challenging workplace situation and how did I resolve the matter?

1 Answer

I answered frankly. No spin.

Tell me a time when you have had workplace differences describe to me the situation surrounding the conflict the steps which you took and the outcome.

1 Answer

What is your best attribute?

1 Answer

What you liked about your pass job?

1 Answer

Excellent questions to get a thorough overall feel for the candidates. The interviews are group interviews. There were many questions in regard to 'what would you do if' and 'give an example of a time when you...' they were well planned out.

1 Answer

They asked me basic clerical questions such as my familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, etc. as well as switchboard operations, etc. They also asked me about how I was working independently on projects as well as working with a team.

1 Answer

what are your strengths what are your weakness tell me about a time when you had t deal with an rate customer

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Name a time when you worked somewhere and did not fit in with the company's culture. What did you do?

1 Answer

Name your 3 biggest strengths and weaknesses.