District Manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

District Manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me why you would want to work here

1 Answer

Love the idea of an up and coming brand with focus on late night delivery as a specialty offering to campuses and homes.

How much do you want to make

Can you travel

1 Answer

When could you start and are you comfortable meeting with our CEO face to face

1 Answer

How do you deal with drama?

2 Answers

About me and my work history

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate?

1 Answer

Questions were behavioural based.. "a time when"

This company seems fixated on WEAKNESSES. What's your greatest weakness? -- sometimes disguised as "Where do you feel you need development?" or "What's your biggest regret at your last job?" Really? Really? What's yours? Google "10 Worst Job Interview Questions" and you'll find them asking 70% of them. Public Storage uses the "A" Method of interviewing (search for the book on Amazon). The book posits that certain very specific answers are required for success in a position. If you don't have that specific answer, you won't be selected.