Flight Attendant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor
Flight Attendant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Flight Attendant Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Employers interviewing to hire flight attendants are foremost looking for candidates with superb customer service skills. Be ready to answer a majority of situational questions that will assess your interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities, such as handling an upset or anxious passenger, an unmotivated coworker, or a tense emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

5. You're on an overnight and the captain tells you that the van time tomorrow morning is 5:45am, but your report time is 5:45am for a 6:30am departure. What would you do/say?

2 Answers

Why do you want to be a flight attendant with American Airlines.

3. What has changed or what is different now that you applying at Skywest from the time you started working at (my current airline)?

I interviewed 3 years ago. The questions change every few months.

2 Answers

4. What you would you do if the other working FA was rude to you and the passengers?

Why would you make a great flight attendant

3 Answers

Some things I'm sure they ask is about conflict with employees or with people on the flights. They may also ask about how you deal with different people. I have seen a bunch of situational questions. I have seen how people work on teams and go above and beyond for their customers.

1 Answer