Nashville, TN interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Nashville, TN

Lyft Interviews in Nashville

www.lyft.com /  HQ: San Francisco

235 Interviews in Nashville (of 1,062)

2.9 Average

Asurion Interviews in Nashville

www.asurion.com /  HQ: Nashville, TN

161 Interviews in Nashville (of 622)

2.9 Average

Advance Financial Interviews in Nashville

www.af247careers.com /  HQ: Nashville

114 Interviews in Nashville (of 175)

2.3 Easy

Interview Questions in Nashville

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you describe your attitude towards guests who are not always pleasant?

1 Answer

Remember that it's part of the job and don't let it discourage you. Not everyone has worked customer service so they don't always see how upsetting it can be to work for tips. Remember that the good tippers usually outweigh the bad. Provide wonderful customer service and great attention to detail, even if they seem like they don't want to be bothered.

How do you deal with difficult people or seemingly unreasonable deadlines

1 Answer

I was taken into another room with a phone where the manager "called" me and I was told to role play and try to sell TDS products. It was very difficult because I didn't know the products and basically had to just make stuff up. They also expect you to know top down selling

1 Answer

Do you have experience with record compliance as it relates to the DOT?

1 Answer

In order to recruit IT personnel, we expect you to be up to date on languages and operating systems. Tell us about your experience.

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to work with a difficult employee and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

How would you handle a project where no one really knows what they need or what exactly is wrong? In which it's difficult to get answers for the questions you asked due to lack of communication.

writing assements

3 Answers

What would you do if a customer was very upset and when they got to you, took all their frustration and anger out on you?

5 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

3 Answers