Project manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Project manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would make you quit a job?

2 Answers

I responded as candidly as I could, which was that I didn't like working with hostile/jerky people, and that if I had to find a common theme amongst all of the jobs I'd left (which weren't a ton, but enough to create a small sample pool), they all included personality conflicts with people. The overarching theme of all the questions I was asked during my interview really focused on culture and cohesion with the other workers, so the question was interesting but not out of left field.

In these sorts of interviews you really need to drill down and understand what the interviewer is looking for. A good way to simulate a real interview experience is to do a mock with one of the Eventbrite Product Manager experts on Prepfully, rated super strongly on TrustPilot... prepfully.com/practice-interviews

Focus was on behavioral style questions that evaluate work style and how you react/break down a problem, your action, and the end result. Tell me about a time when...

2 Answers

You don't have the experience for this job and so many other candidates do.

2 Answers

If I asked you to paint this room black, what would you do?

2 Answers

How to you build relationships and trust with your colleagues in a virtual environment?

1 Answer

How can you lead change management and foster an agile work environment?

1 Answer

Describe how you think your experience would help in this role.

1 Answer

Can you travel extensively throughout the US?

1 Answer

What is your detailed knowledge of the Tire Manufacturing business?

1 Answer

Name a time you had to truly drive a team to reach the goal and timelines, and how did you achieve this.