Project Manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

3 Answers

Not working here, was my choice, but my answer was a full time managers position.

I really hate this question. I honestly have no desire to be a director or CEO or COO or whatever else begins with a C. In 5 years I hope to have won the lottery and therefore not have to work anymore. But, that's not what they want to hear, right?

As a consultant, there is no" 5 years" at the organization, most PM's didn't last six months to a year.

What are your shortcomings.??

1 Answer

How do you handle the situation when you find that you can't get everything that you wanted done in a day?

1 Answer

If you had to eliminate one of the 50 states, which one would it be...I'm looking for you to think out loud so I can assess how you approach the solution.

1 Answer

Tell me about the specific accounting classes you've taken as they relate to projections / actuals / CAPEX and OPEX during college....

1 Answer

No difficult questions. They are fast growing company, that can not produce half of what they say that they can produce.

1 Answer

You don't have the experience for this job and so many other candidates do.

2 Answers

there was nothing difficult about the interview however it was more about who i knew rather than what i knew

1 Answer

Willingness to work odd hours to work with international partners if necessary.