Software developer Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Find jobs for software developer

Software developer Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The two technical interviews towards the end were trying to find out if I had a particular skill set. I'm not sure what that is... The other interview with manager was broad and felt very comfortable.

4 Answers

I answered the technical question as best as I could. I let them know my skills, experience, education.

was there a coding challenges in call with hiring manager and with the team?

There wasn't a coding challenge any time during the interviews, but they did ask me technical questions during the interviews.

Describe how a dockerfile is structured

2 Answers

What would you change about your work habits?

1 Answer

Explain the difference between SQl and NoSQL databases.

1 Answer

If you have a list of data that includes negative and positive values (I.E. -10, -1, 10, -20, 20), how do I switch the signs of the those values?

Describe three ViewGroups.

What is encapsulation?

1 Answer

The questionnaire asked for code that I found to be particularly satisfying or interesting. No company that I have worked for would ever release their proprietary work-for-hire code to another company, or allow their employees to retain it after leaving.

1 Answer

What are the differences between an interface and abstract class in Java. (I specifically mentioned that it was my strongest language.)

4 Answers

What’s the difference between client side and server side form validation