Software engineer Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Software engineer Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The two technical interviews towards the end were trying to find out if I had a particular skill set. I'm not sure what that is... The other interview with manager was broad and felt very comfortable.

4 Answers

I answered the technical question as best as I could. I let them know my skills, experience, education.

was there a coding challenges in call with hiring manager and with the team?

There wasn't a coding challenge any time during the interviews, but they did ask me technical questions during the interviews.

Describe how a dockerfile is structured

2 Answers

What would you change about your work habits?

1 Answer

Explain the difference between SQl and NoSQL databases.

1 Answer

If you have a list of data that includes negative and positive values (I.E. -10, -1, 10, -20, 20), how do I switch the signs of the those values?

Describe three ViewGroups.

1 Answer

The questionnaire asked for code that I found to be particularly satisfying or interesting. No company that I have worked for would ever release their proprietary work-for-hire code to another company, or allow their employees to retain it after leaving.

What is encapsulation?

1 Answer

What are the differences between an interface and abstract class in Java. (I specifically mentioned that it was my strongest language.)

4 Answers

What’s the difference between client side and server side form validation