Teller Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Teller Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

"Employers hiring bank tellers are looking for candidates who can provide superb customer service regardless of stressful circumstances. Expect a lot of situational or role-play questions that will assess your ability to diffuse unsatisfied customers and handle money professionally. In addition, bank tellers must also be comfortable with counting and handling bills efficiently and accurately, so come prepared to answer a mental math counting teaser."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your experience with cash handling.

1 Answer

I have over 10 years cash handling skills, paired with customer service and multitasking while working with cash.

If it is Wednesday and your treading under your goals for the week, how would you strive to make your goal?

Cannot remember- biggest challenge is the in-person test because of the time limits

How to count.

1 Answer

Why would I like to work for advance financial?

1 Answer

Ask about yourself as a person and what you are like want to know many things just to see if you are qualified enough to work there which I do believe I was

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you attempted to accomplish a deadline, and you didn't meet it

No difficult questions at all, managers simply making determination if one has had experience in area. If you show up for interview, orientation and first day you are on board! Hiring dept managers utilize application and resume to ask pertinent questions and get to know you generally.

110 of 23 Interview Questions