National Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Interview Questions

National interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

I focused on the benefits of the product and the additional service that is provided to support them. While we are large enough to give the bast deal we are also small enough to give great customer service.

Name a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma. Many questions in phone and in-person interview are behavioral based questions and generally are 3 part questions: 1. Describe the situation 2. How did you react/respond to the situation 3. What was the outcome

15 Answers

Most people fail the written portion of the process, which consists of summarizing a fictitious loan review packet for a bank's loan review board.

11 Answers

Name a time you went above your normal job responsibilities and did something you were not expected to do.

6 Answers

The questions weren't difficult at all. The only challenge was thinking of specific and unique examples for each question, since they asked that I try to avoid using the same situation to answer more than one question..

3 Answers

What do you know about the oil and gas industry?

2 Answers

Name a time you faced an ethical dilemma and how you dealt with it

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you lost a National account and what you learned from it.

1 Answer

How did you resolve an almost impossible customer and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Do you know how to sell?

110 of 758 Interview Questions