naviHealth Agile Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at naviHealth (Newton, MA).

Interview

Applied online and received an email from hr person wanting to connect. I replied my availability and didn't hear back. Did follow up email 2 days after initial reply. Hr person replied they would like to phone interview. I have suggested times over next several days. Didn't hear back. Followed up 2 days later. Gave open times. No response other than a meeting invite for a time that was in my availability. Accepted the invite and sent a follow up email confirming. At the accepted hour received call from the hr person. First words were what is your salary requirements. Rude as anything. I went into speil of Boston market and the range for this type of role, years of experience not only being an agile coach but being in the industry they serve. So I said that based on salary alone I would be mid market and that could change depending on total compensation and we were ahead in the conversation to talk salary when I new little about the company, people, job etc. She thanked me for my time and hung up. Very disappointing. If that is any indication, I'm sure it isn't, of this company culture where the first impression is dealing with a very rude recruiter then good luck finding someone that will help you as an organization grow.

Interview Questions