naviHealth Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

naviHealth Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at naviHealth

3.2

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth in January 2016.

Interview

it went great! Process was very easy, recruiter was great. Kept me in the loop the entire time.I felt like the interviews all went really well, and I was able to receive tangible feedback from the interviewers about how I did, and what they liked and disliked about me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your most difficult conversation with a provider.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for naviHealth

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth.

Interview

Applied online. Inital interview screening by HR, asked a lot of questions. One video interview, then onsite interview with two people. Final interview with two others including GM. Very long interview process thatlasted 5 weeks until decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much success.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at naviHealth (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Good. Difficult questions however the interviewer kept you at ease and gave good feedback. They were pleasant and warm which made the process less stressful. They were open to questions and had answers to all. There was no question that was out of the ordinary for jobs of this type. Some interviews are via phone, mine was not. There was only one interview, not having to go through 3-5 rounds of interviews which was nice and they got back to me almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you have been in that was very difficult and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth.

Interview

Applied online and called within 2 weeks for first interview with recruiter. Set up 2nd interview with 2 managers, but was passed off to someone else at the last minute. I was told that they were sending my resume to HR (whatever that means) and I never heard anything else. It's been 4 weeks. They seem very disorganized in my area, not sure if it's the same in other cities/states.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation with a patient/family member and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at naviHealth (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied and received call the next day from recruiter. She was very nice, personable, and positive about my resume. Then had phone interview with manager who said he was helping out another manager so he couldn't give me specifics about the position in terms of territory. When we hung up he said I would be hearing from "other" manager for an interview. Then I never heard back form anyone - nothing. Called recruiter back for feedback and follow-up and left message never heard back. Tried again - never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at naviHealth (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not bad for me. I spoke to several people on the phone. I then had the general manager come to the location where I lived and interview me. He flew from Nashville.

Interview Questions

• If I had previous case management experience.   1 Answer