naviHealth Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

naviHealth Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at naviHealth

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at naviHealth (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the role with Curaspan online and without an employee referral, spending a great deal of time working on my resume and my application. I was followed up with by a Recruiter and it was a good conversation. I then spoke to Hiring Manager who was awesome and I learned a lot more about the role and what they were looking for. At this point, my recruiter started flaking out on me. They didn't get in touch again and then a week and a half later (after I reached out to the hiring manager), I finally got in touch with her again and they informed me that they would like to schedule time with me to meet another project manager. I asked for a time that worked best for the employee but never heard back and then I received a random call from someone with the company who was clearly sick and spent a majority of the time coughing into the phone and not really listening to me. I was in no way prepared for the interview because I had not received any kind of follow-up and confirmation. I never heard back from the company. Unfortunately, I am glad it happened. It was not a smooth process for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you failed

Describe how you had to bring someone over to your side of an argument

What is your experiencing in UAT/testing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for naviHealth

Product Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was fairly smooth and clear expectations. It consisted of basic phone screen with HR, phone interviews with team members, on site interviews and a presentation. Everyone was well prepared, friendly and respectful of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The process was fair. Expectations were identified early on in the hiring process. Not stressful at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at naviHealth (Brentwood, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

After a one hour phone interview with the hiring manager, I came into the office for an interview with the hiring manager and the team. The office interview lasted a few hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you learn what problems need to be solved within the software? If there are 100 produce stakeholders, how do you learn what features to put in the roadmap?   Answer Question