naviHealth Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

naviHealth Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at naviHealth

1 Interview Review

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at naviHealth in April 2018.

Interview

First phone screen, coding test then face to face for 3 hours which was mostly technical. Of course, from offer/no offer, you can see my experience was negative. In just 3 hrs, we just spoke about technical questions. Hardly anything else or behavioral. . Seems they do not care about that. Some things were mis-managed. In the end, I was rejected. I thought interview went okay, nothing to say 'no' . I was told I covered every requirement into coding test.

Rejection Reason: I have technical depth, but for some questions, I could not answer within couple seconds. They had to poke me or lead me to get answer and guess what, in the rejection/reason/review as a proof, they give me those questions also.
Last interviewer(non technical) read off very basic questions from internet and was probably look 1 line answer within 1 sec. In real work environment, like we remember everything.
Before that I answered highly technical questions and coding exercise, all efforts went to waste.
I do not know what real reason was, but these bunch of idiots wasted my day.
Good luck, they get their super man + flash soon.

Interview Questions

• Questions for coding exercise and questions from all over the earth.   1 Answer