Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Nebraska

Marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you give me an example of a time you had to work with someone you didn't really like? How did you handle this?

1 Answer

There is always working styles or personalities who clash in the work place. It brings me back to this one time I was leading an X initiative - project - Whatever. I had a group member who kept not delivering on due dates and set expectations. I handled it by being a professional and a good communicator. At the end of the day we are both professionals and we have to respect each other at a professional level. If you can't complete your part of the project on time I will be more than happy to help you. Once we started working closely we formed a good working relationship and at the end of the day you have to kill them with professionalism and kindness. IF that cant roll of your tongue with a straight face you are not ready. Or you did not prepare this is a typical question. These examples have to roll of your tongue fluently.

The best part of the process was the interview with the CEO, Greg. He screens everyone to make sure they are a culture fit.

How do you feel your prior experiences with translate into the beverage industry?

The hiring manager and HR personnel asked very specific questions about the digital marketing industry. I was impressed by their questions as digital marketing is outside of their field of expertise.

Basic interview questions. Nonscripted. Very conversational.

How do you succeed in harsh evironments?

1 Answer

Give me an example of a time you had to talk someone into something. What did you do and how did it work?