Net Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Consultant Interview Questions

Net consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Got one question wrong (finalize vs. dispose)

I interchanged their meanings

What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?

What is the CLR?

1 Answer

Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult client and how did you solve the issue?

1 Answer

Discuss your best success and your biggest failure and how they relate to each other.

Give an example of a difficult project or task. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?

Demonstrate, code, and talk through how to approach sorting an array in descending order. Must talk through logic and critical thinking.

Behavioral (first interview): The usual. Nothing too difficult to answer on the spot. Don't sweat the first interview. Technical (second interview): This is exactly what they sent me. The prompt is super easy but they are looking for your thought process and whether or not you are flexible with requirements. Guidelines: - You're welcome to use any language you like. - We'd like to see how to approach problem solving, so feel free to include comments within your code explaining how/why you did something. - The problem isn't meant to be tricky, so if you're spending a ton of time on the solution, you might want take a step back and look at the requirements again. Now that we've got some guidelines in place, let's take a look at the requirements for the code we'd like you to write. Our recommendation is to solve the items in order, but you are welcome to approach the requirements however you see fit. Requirements: 1) Print out the numbers from 1 to 100. If the number is divisible by 3, print "Fizz" instead. If by 5, print "Buzz". If by both, print "FizzBuzz". 2) Modify your program so that you have a program and a reusable library for rendering FizzBuzz. 3) Modify your library to support an arbitrary numeric range. 4) Extend your solution to include tests to demonstrate the correctness of your algorithm.

110 of 18 Interview Questions