Net Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Consultant Interview Questions

Net consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?

1 Answer

This was kind of Networking question I couldn't answer this as I'm specialized in programming.

Got one question wrong (finalize vs. dispose)

1 Answer

how would you fill up communication gap between two groups (team)?

Behavioral (first interview): The usual. Nothing too difficult to answer on the spot. Don't sweat the first interview. Technical (second interview): This is exactly what they sent me. The prompt is super easy but they are looking for your thought process and whether or not you are flexible with requirements. Guidelines: - You're welcome to use any language you like. - We'd like to see how to approach problem solving, so feel free to include comments within your code explaining how/why you did something. - The problem isn't meant to be tricky, so if you're spending a ton of time on the solution, you might want take a step back and look at the requirements again. Now that we've got some guidelines in place, let's take a look at the requirements for the code we'd like you to write. Our recommendation is to solve the items in order, but you are welcome to approach the requirements however you see fit. Requirements: 1) Print out the numbers from 1 to 100. If the number is divisible by 3, print "Fizz" instead. If by 5, print "Buzz". If by both, print "FizzBuzz". 2) Modify your program so that you have a program and a reusable library for rendering FizzBuzz. 3) Modify your library to support an arbitrary numeric range. 4) Extend your solution to include tests to demonstrate the correctness of your algorithm.

110 of 16 Interview Questions