Net Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Developer Interview Questions

Net developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is the difference between a mutex and a monitor

1 Answer

I thought it was very strange that they asked my salary requirements 2 questions into the phone interview.

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job?

1 Answer

The one he just couldn't seem to explain. Like he said, he wasn't exactly a talented interviewer, yet he had no guilt about wasting my time with his inane screening methods. He actually tried to explain a problem over the phone that was so poorly worded, the ambiguity left it unanswereable. SILLY SILLY SILLY!!!!

1 Answer

Some proof about prime #s and the general equation. You get a week to take it -- I spent about 10 hours on it and considered it enough. I have a math degree so I knew the proof, and they probably thought I was cheating... THESE GUYS ARE JERKING PEOPLE AROUND AND WASTING CANDIDATE'S TIME BECAUSE THEY GIVE NO RESPONSE.

1 Answer

Pretty basic except for a sorting question ...

1 Answer

Not a .NET question but another BOAT question: What phone would you rather own: Windows Phone, Android Phone, iPhone, or Blackberry?

1 Answer

How would you design a web site?

1 Answer

There were so many. For my .NET projects, BOAT wanted to know how the DAL was implemented for and the ADO specifics, from very old projects that I didn't necessarily even design. He would ask things like "What .NET methods did you use to call ADO's query executor back in the project you did in 2008?". He must have asked 10 questions like that, and I had to keep telling him politely that I've done things different ways at different times for different reasons, hoping he'd get the hint that his questions were really making me feel like he had no interest in really finding out if a candidate is qualified. .

1 Answer

4 hour programming test....

2130 of 400 Interview Questions