netPolarity Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

netPolarity Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and than offer. DO NOT TRUST THIS. They use a short interview process so they can steam roll you through and manipulate you on details. They will as well send you a right to represent email with fake job descriptions. Do not trust the titles of these jobs as they will submit you to others and make you think you are generally being considered for what they sent you.

Interview Questions

• random ambiguous culture questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer and lies about what the job actually was.

Other Interview Reviews for netPolarity

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Met with the 4 members of the Recruiting team and then the founder David. Overall process took about 3 hours. David has a tough exterior at first but as long as your remain confident in your answers and engaging, he is willing to have a great conversation with you. It really helps to ask a lot of questions because you want to find out if the company is a fit for you as well.

Interview Questions

• Give a recruiting pitch for candidate that is already happy in their job.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview

Anybody can get hired at this company, you just have to sound smart, smile and nod your head when the CEO is speaking. Express enough interest about how the company was started, the direction it is going in, and why you want to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone call first from an internal recruiter. She went through a series of questions. She gave me a good understanding of the position. I was asked to go onsite for the interview. Met with the leads and the President. Overall process was good and fast.

Interview Questions

• Ask me about my technical background and why recruiting...   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone then onsite

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview

It was very quick - I got a call from the HR Manager, and did a short phone screen with her. Then it was an on-site interview with the President and Sourcing Manager at the time, and I got the offer before I left. It's not a difficult interview and they just look for basic things like composure, confidence, ability to learn, and pleasant personality. Make sure you ask questions about the company to show your interest, and do your best not to appear intimidated (even if you are).

Interview Questions

• What are some of the values most important to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. The offer is pretty plain, the benefits/insurance have been getting worse, and you get what you get.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews- Phone and On-site

Negotiation

Quick and easy

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity (Campbell, CA).

Interview

One interview with two supervisors. They just want warm bodies that can type. As long as you have a little bit of common sense in talking to people, you should be fine. The rest of the interview is just listening to the president of the company talk about how awesome his company is. Just nod and smile, and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• None, pretty standard questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, you have to abide by what they want to give you or you don't work there.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at netPolarity in November 2010.

Interview

Initial interview planning isn't to bad, appears to be pretty professional. But once you make it through the doors, it will all depend upon availability of senior management. Although if they like you, they have been known to keep you 2-3 hours over the allotted time (if you allow it that is).

Other employees go from devil may care attitudes to serious about their work. These folks will never make it to interview with you.

IF you REALLY want to speak w/ them; tell them that you're willing to tow the company line and you'll do what it takes to get the job done. You love to learn and want to grow with them and are willing to sacrifice anything and everything needed to get there. If you are inquisitive about the position and exactly what it is they expect from you; you will have a good chance of making it past the gate keepers.

They are looking for folks w/ a competitive nature but are also able to articulate their responses as well as if you can demonstrate an ability to learn and handle pressure (trust me there will be alot of it)

If you ask them about these negative reviews, I'm sure they'll tell you they're just disgruntled employees - let me just say this: where there is smoke, there is fire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to become a recruiter   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You get a take it or leave it offer - something like "this offer will self destruct if you do not sign it within the next 3 hours"