Network Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Network Operations Manager

Network Operations Manager Interview Questions

Network operations manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None. The hiring manager exited early to get the "HR" manager I was supposed to meet with. The person that returned was a stand-in HR person. She said the HR person I was supposed to meet with (scheduled for 1 hour) was unavailable and she could answer any questions I had. I didn't have any questions obviously for HR, they were supposed to be doing their "HR" battery of questions. So I was told I could go and they would be in touch.

1 Answer

So it was a blow off. The hiring manager was too cowardly to ask me to leave himself. So he grabs a HR person to do it for him? Says a lot about a mans character - much less a Director level employee with several staff under him.

If I knew what BFD meant and if I ran it on my network while using BGP?

1 Answer

How do you feel about having to fire someone?

1 Answer

how do i handle situations that may be outside my experience that might be material to the company's operations.

1 Answer

what are 3 things as a professional with all my experience do i still find myself struggling to manage?

1 Answer

Background and wiliness to go to Riyadh. We spoke about the country and culture I would find and the living environment which was excellent

1 Answer

How would you treat a large business customer versus a small business customer?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to adjust your leadership style to accomplish desired results.

What would you do if a customer was irate and demanded answers?

110 of 15 Interview Questions