Network Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Network Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Network systems administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you handle irate clients that are having technical trobules and need to work immediately.

3 Answers

Refrain from using technical jargon when explaining technical problems and solutions to clients and speak confidently.

Approach the situation with 'we' working on the issue. Know that your are there to help solve this and act towards that, being calm and accurate towards solution. Even if the solution is that you will have to find out more and have to return to solve this issue.

Ask for the ip address, then ask if it is an on or near-air emergency. Ask for the symptoms and if others are experiencing the same problem. If no one else is then have them jump on another pc if possible/feasible. Remote into the pc or tx the ip to the relevant trouble-shooter.

How many years have you worked in the IT industry?

1 Answer

Where do you see your self in 5 years?

1 Answer

What do I enjoy doing on my free time?

1 Answer

We all make mistakes, tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you dealt with it. How do you work in a high stress environment? Greatest weakness? Why should I hire you?

The same questions got asked over and over again

1 Answer

they are looking for VMWare with Cloud implementation but they want to pay 50 k.

110 of 32 Interview Questions