Account Manager Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in New York, NY

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The distance between LA and NY is 3,000 miles. A train leaves LA and heads for NY at 100 mph. At the same time a bird leaves LA and heads to NY traveling at 300 mph. When the bird reaches NY it will turn around and head back to the train. Upon reaching the train the bird will turn around and head back to NY. This will repeat continuously until both the bird and the train are in NY.

4 Answers

This is the one that truly stumped me and I ended up wasting almost 75 minutes on.

I assume the question was to calculate the total distance traveled by the bird? which is equal to the time taken by the train to reach NY (3000 miles / 100mph = 30 hours). Bird distance = 30 hours X 300mph = 9000 miles

What's the question? Was the question how many times they would meet each other?

You have 8 coins. One is slightly heavier than the other 7. You have a scale. It costs $100 each time you use the scale. If you identify the heaviest coin you will get $250.

4 Answers

If a car company was introducing a new hybrid vehicle, what Google products would you use to bring the new car to market?

6 Answers

What types of Google products would you utilize to increase sales of X company by 20%

2 Answers

Tell me about your previous sale experience

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your old job?

1 Answer

Do you use our products?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to get someone to complete a task they didn't want to. How did you accomplish this?

1 Answer

One of the owners asked me why do you want to work in a start up, after you worked for huge companies? And what was my biggest concern if I get the position

110 of 1,222 Interview Questions