Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Assistant Interview Questions in New York, NY

6,602

Assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

25 Answers

I request the existing client to step aside momentarily which I then assess all my available resources to assist this client. Should it then become heated I attain a manager to resolve the situation.

I politely tell the client who interrupted to please standby and that I will be able to answer their questions/handle their issues shortly. If they need immediate attention I will call a member of the team to assist.

I apologize and ask him or her to please step in line and I’ll be right with them. If they interrupt I say understand completely and look for a manager. If there isn’t one available, I’d ask for the source of their urgency. If it’s just them being difficult without an interest in telling me their issue I’d tell them I’ll be with them shortly, I just have to help another customer. Really it helps to keep things short and simple, moving along as quickly as possible with other tasks at hand.

What are your goals with the company?

1 Answer

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

5 Answers

Discuss how you worked with a challenging client - what was the issue, and how did you work through it?

1 Answer

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

What's an example of when you had to organize a large amount of numerical information and how did you do it?

what is the expected number of flips of a coin to simulate a 6 sided die.

12 Answers

Flip a coin until either HHT or HTT appears. Is one more likely to appear first? If so, which one and with what probability?

13 Answers

Simulate a 6 sided die with a coin.

13 Answers