Cashier Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in New York, NY

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I wasn't expecting to come across questions regarding my strengths and weaknesses related to my position. Although I was considering researching about the company before going in for the interview, I decided it would be unnecessary, and I was wrong.

2 Answers

When I learned during the interview that WFM sells mostly organic products, I got my way in by saying that learning that makes me more interested in working for the company as I support the healthy well-being. That was the truth, too.

i received a phone call with a lady asking me what does customer service means to me and what i know about whole food. she then told me that whole food sells natural food and natural products. i have a appointment 2mm group interview

The questions were easy. Why do you want to work at sears? explain your responsibilities at your previous job. what does customer service mean to you? Tell a time when you had to sell a product/service. What was the outcome?

2 Answers

What is the most important thing for a business?

2 Answers

If someone claimed they gave you twenty dollars, not ten, what would you do?

1 Answer

What do you think of when A&F comes to mind?

do u like to work

4 Answers

None just don't be stupid and you're fine...the interview process is quite informal so no pressure just show team work by allowing others to talk but at the same time be confident and answer your questions smartly.

1 Answer

how long have you been a cashier?

1 Answer

What was my favorite food.

110 of 1,450 Interview Questions