Account Executive Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have your written 60 day outline?

3 Answers

I was told it did not need to be written

I was invited back for a third interview and received my offer Friday. I hope you hear from them and good luck!

I was invited back for a third interview, but my final interview was with three girls who were barely 21, if that, and obviously knew nothing about sales. My other two interviews went great. My "recruiter" texted me between interviews 2 & 3 and said that it was exciting I made it to 3 and would call me the next day to let me know how I did. When I didn't hear back I sent an inquiry text, and was texted back, "they won't be moving forward." Whatever that means. I never heard from them again. VERY unprofessional. Eventually I made some calls to confirm that I did not get the job, but no letter, no response back from the recruiter,nothing.

What is a quality that your family or friends say you have that you think is off mark?

2 Answers

On a questionnaire they had us fill out just prior to the final interview was the question "Do you want to work here?" with checkboxes for "yes and "no".

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

What are your strengths? Weakness If there was a project that needed to be completed, would you stay or leave for the evening and wait until tomorrow? Or, would you stay until it gets done? What is the your 3, 5, 10 year goals>t

Do you like the knicks?

1 Answer

You probably know sales and management better than anyone here, how will it be working with people of less experience.

1 Answer

What would you do if you got to the end of your training period and everyone else in your class had closed on a sale except you?

1 Answer

What made you choose us from other companies

1 Answer

Are you available immediately?