Administrative assistant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor
Administrative assistant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Administrative assistant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

2122 Answers

"One size, does not fit all" I designed a performance management system where the business/strategic goals were aligned with the HR Department's goals as to measure the success of each employee and help improve the process and procedures. It was successful because the turn-over rate decreased, productivity increased, and sales were booming!

Sorry, I didn't mean to vote this comment down; It was a mistake and can only vote once. Thanks

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

617 Answers

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

843 Answers

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

37 Answers

Not much difficult questions, when talked with principal, just like chatting, but she would ask you very detailed information about your background and how you got visa and came to the U.S. The other part of interview in English was just like regular interview, just asked me a couple of very regular questions.

1733 Answers

How many hours would you ideally want to work?

1107 Answers

Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated, but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?

1682 Answers

Why do you want to work for our company?

530 Answers

Would you have a problem understanding a different culture?

120 Answers

Describe my strengths and weaknesses.

199 Answers