Assistant Director Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Assistant Director Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Assistant directors support the duties of directors to increase productivity and to resolve issues. Depending on the industry that you will be working in, interviewers will ask about your specific skills and background that pertain to it. In addition, you may be asked about how your skills will contribute to the team, ability to work with a diverse range of people, and understanding of the company's regulations and policies.. To ace your interview, come with an outgoing and positive attitude to prove that you are easy to work with."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Discuss how you worked with a challenging client - what was the issue, and how did you work through it?

1 Answer

Provided a detailed example of a client interaction where my work was called into question, and how I managed the situation politely and gained the client's trust.

How will you market ?

1 Answer

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

What would you do to improve patient satisfaction

1 Answer

What are you looking to leave your current position?

1 Answer

The Society Marketing Exercises Brochure Feedback Please review the following brochure and give your comments on making improvements. This is currently an 8 ½ x 11 Full Color brochure foldout on hard stock designed for college administrators (primarily student activities directors) http://www.societyleadership.org/files/pdf/program.pdf Direct Marketing Letter • Scenario: Currently there are 100,000 members in the senior class. The Society has shifted from offering lifetime memberships to charging annual dues with a separate alumni membership option. • Objective: Transition at least 40,000-60,000 active members to alumni members paying annual dues. •Assignment: Write a letter to current members in their senior year with the objective of having them join our alumni membership program. Feel free to be creative in coming up with the products/services that are benefits of membership. Please come up with a fee structure.

1 Answer

1.How well do I perform under pressure? 2.What kind of skills do I bring to the company? 3.Why do you want to work for Crothall Healthcare?

1 Answer

What would you do if a guest called down early in the morning with a broken HVAC?

1 Answer

Do you have any programming and development background.

1 Answer

Why us? Have you ever worked for a hospital? What’s your availability?