Auditor Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Auditor Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Employers are looking for auditors who are comfortable with internal procedures and regulations to ensure the quality of their audits. Expect to be faced with many technical questions that test your mathematical and accounting knowledge, as well as your experience with auditing systems. In addition, prepare to role-play scenarios where you must deal with stressful tasks, such as angry clients, under-performing colleagues, or a work load too large to handle. Ultimately, employers are looking for auditors who are passionate about ensuring that others are complying to practices and work well in teams to accomplish goals."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

I would try to create a form of a prototype of said idea and present it along with taking ownership and compassion for the new feature.

Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it. What would the QA estimate be?

2 Answers

Why do you choose PwC over E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte?

3 Answers

What does Goldman do?

3 Answers

Reviewed my resume and asked about previous experience

1 Answer

How do you install build on iPhone

1 Answer

Questions asked by one unscheduled person were weird -tell me what kind of JCL commands are used; how do you compute DASD , some questions on specific cobol programming code and questions along the line. My answers were noted and graded by this person.

None

2 Answers

example of my team work

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current position after only 9 months?

110 of 1,214 Interview Questions