Consultant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

4,128

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?

12 Answers

Well, sadly, someone once said, upon meeting me for the first time, that I reminded him of Roseanne Barr. It made me very sad, because I find her extremely abrasive. However, if she could play a more Pollyanna type character, we do laugh similarly and are basically the same size.

In America, someone white because that's all they care about.

More than likely my part would be played by an actor who no one had really heard much about if at all, but his really really good.

Just be able to explain example of your sales success. They will bring you on regardless as a contractor before being offered full time employment. They are looking for as many bodies as possible for market penetration whether you are qualified or not.

4 Answers

Three things occur at once. A baby is crying, a tea kettle is whistling, and the phone is ringing. In which order will you take of the problems and why?

3 Answers

What would you previous boss say about you/

3 Answers

A new cancer drug has been developed. How will you price it?

2 Answers

You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?

3 Answers

An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.

2 Answers

Tell me of a Project where you ran over budget.

2 Answers

As a Michael Page employee what are we here for?

2 Answers

What is the difference between an integrated systems consultant and a management consultant

110 of 4,128 Interview Questions