Customer service representative Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Customer service representative Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The online assessments were 3 tests total, quite intense. The first interview was a screening interview to the real interview. I am currently waiting on the (hopefully) final interview.

50 Answers

I applied to customer service sales job. I took the same test. I got an email that says I was qualified and I would hear from someone in 3-5 business days. It's been 7. Have you had an issue with this? Or are you in my shoes. Or have you gotten a call a while later for the actual interview. Thanks.

I have since taken the phone interview, I am now scheduled for an interview on site next week

This is just a long tiring process.

Are you willing to work flexible hours?

34 Answers

How many tennis balls are in this room and why?

14 Answers

What are my weaknesses

12 Answers

Tell me about yourself

12 Answers

Would you be able to commute?

14 Answers

Why is a man hole cover round?

10 Answers

If a car company was introducing a new hybrid vehicle, what Google products would you use to bring the new car to market?

6 Answers

They want you to simulate the sales process including sales calls. Apparently their employees get hung up on a lot and receive harsh treatment. From what I understand they use some sort of group therapy to cope with this. I am not kidding. The manager seemed beside himself when I told him as an experienced sales professional I take rudeness in stride.

5 Answers

The distance between LA and NY is 3,000 miles. A train leaves LA and heads for NY at 100 mph. At the same time a bird leaves LA and heads to NY traveling at 300 mph. When the bird reaches NY it will turn around and head back to the train. Upon reaching the train the bird will turn around and head back to NY. This will repeat continuously until both the bird and the train are in NY.

4 Answers