Graphic Designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor
Graphic Designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you redesign the web site?

1 Answer

I spent 30+ minutes walking through solutions to existing issues and offered input on page layouts, branding and information architecture.

they asked about my range as a designer

1 Answer

I was very impressed with the interview process. I left with a real sense of what I wanted in a company, and knew that it was the right company for me. One question that sticks out in my mind is "What are your flaws.. or downfalls...?" something along those lines.

1 Answer

What was it about your last position that you least liked.

1 Answer

Since the position was pretty much guaranteed, the questions weren't too difficult or unexpected. The position also wasn't incredibly difficult so there weren't questions that would be challenging to answer.

What are my goals

1 Answer

Describe a time when you ran into a problem with a team member and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Are you looking to stay long term

1 Answer

Too many to be listed here, the interview lasted over two hours.

1 Answer

Had i been to a china factory?