Graphic designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for graphic designer

Graphic designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Graphic designer Interview Questions in New York City, NY

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you redesign the web site?

2 Answers

I spent 30+ minutes walking through solutions to existing issues and offered input on page layouts, branding and information architecture.

Great

Describe yourself in one word.

3 Answers

Tell me about your work experience?

2 Answers

How much is the revenue for my current employer? how many students my current employer has?

2 Answers

Describe times you worked under tight deadlines and how you overcame.

2 Answers

Did I work for another Syrian Jewish company?

1 Answer

To see my portfolio and go over the requirements of the skill test

1 Answer

How can you see yourself in the HIPPEAS family?

1 Answer

Do you have CAD skills? Do you have experience with paperwork? Have you worked will mills? Have you communicated with mills? Can you approve labdips, art, strike offs independantly? Have you made home products? Do you know pet beds? I was told by recruiter that client wanted someone who would work longterm and was not planning on 'retiring'.

1 Answer

"Are you a team player?" "that's not good because we need a one man army.". Or "can I copy your portfolio, to remember you by"