Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Does offline learning or online learning do you prefer ! justify

1 Answer

Being an online one, u should suppose to support it

Are you good at speaking over the phone?

1 Answer

"you sure you want to work from 12-9 everyday?" "this job can be stressful and you will have all calls recorded and you will have to sometimes take at least 100 calls a day, is that sound like something you would want to do?" um well considering I have no job straight out of college, yes unfortunately I will have to accept this cubicle farm job with the worst turn over rate ever recorded at any company.

1 Answer

Interviewer went into a detailed explanation of how much money people COULD earn then after ten minutes talking about the possibilities gave the reality of the position - would you work for $30-$35,000 salary?

1 Answer

What's your political affiliation?

1 Answer

How will get to work on time?

Do you smoke Cigarettes?

1 Answer

Do you know how to use Microsoft word and excel after I explained that my past positions required the use of both programs

1 Answer

What did I think of me Personally?