IT Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in New York City, NY

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you store data to calculate performance during a conversion to a new system? would you store the performance calculated by the current system or would you use the new system to calculate performance from account inception with new data?

1 Answer

based on where you are coming from, why would you want to work here where ITis not traditionally known to be very strong.

1 Answer

Interview was not very technical. Interviewer asked me about my previous projects and the details. It was informal kind. I enjoyed the interview. asked general questions like location preferences, about family etc.

1 Answer

The process of interview was somewhat easy. It was with a first call came from them. They asked some basic questions about the specialization. I was applying as .NET Consultant and they asked questions related to .NET technologies. I had to do couple of interviews with them. Later in another call, they gave my a contract to sign.

1 Answer

What happens when a file that a process is using is deleted

2 Answers

"Tell me what you did today at work"

1 Answer

How do you handle situations when a coworker asks you to comprimise your integrity?

1 Answer

How much are you willing to travel. No other question was difficult to answer and seemed fair.

1 Answer

What is a good time to speak about the role?

Tell me about yourself