Lead Teacher Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Lead Teacher Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Lead teachers are hired for their outstanding teaching and leadership skills which connect administrators, parents, and other teachers. In an interview context, employers focus on ""what-if"" scenarios that you may encounter on a day-to-day basis. Think about the different ways you address a difficult parent versus a difficult child. To ace your interview, show that you are passionate about childcare by describing how your prior experiences reflect upon why you love working with children."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions?

1 Answer

How does staff support look like? How much am I able to change a lesson? If I find a really great, interesting, and helpful research-based practise with many years of positive effects, can I come to management and tell them about this. Would I be able to implement it into the classroom? -How does a normal school day look like?

"There was a student picking her nails during the discussion and you didn't stop her. Why?"

Are you flexible???

2 Answers

What would I do if a child was injured?

1 Answer

What was a difficult situation I encountered in other teaching experiences and how did I deal with it?

Have you ever had to deal with a difficult parent? If so, how did you go about it in a professional matter?