Logistics Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Logistics Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Logistics professionals organize and manage the various operations and processes that enable businesses to run smoothly. These areas may include supply chain, freight forwarding, transportation, warehousing, distribution, and inventory management. Employers are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills and project management abilities. Before your interview, make sure to familiarize yourself with the company's key areas of logistics and be ready to offer suggestions to streamline operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Issues around my former job were asked, reasons for applying for the job, my salary expectations. One of the interviewer wanted to know how i could manage tasks outside my job description, among others.

1 Answer

I applied for the job because it was what I could accomplish diligently with expertise, and also to improve my experience

what was a time where you were under pressure?

1 Answer

Do you like to travel around the World

1 Answer

What were ways that I went above and beyond to contribute to a project.

1 Answer

-Describe your previous position with your prior employer. What did you do? -What was the most difficult experience or situation you had with a customer? And how did you handle it? -If you can go back and change anything that you've done in your working experience/background? Would you do the same or anything differently?

1 Answer

What inspires you to apply your work ethic each day at work to various projects?

1 Answer

If I could come to work dressed up, which character would I come as?

1 Answer

It was a pretty unorganized interview and the questions were not very engaging. There were not any questions that really stood our as difficult or unexpected.

3 Answers

Very formal interview questions. Initially there is 3 questions in the first face to face interview and then there is another 3 questions in the second face to face interview.

working 24/7 nights holidays religious on weekends chronic ailments