Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Companies are looking for marketing coordinators who are knowledgeable about the marketing process and can communicate effectively to upper management. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your management knowledge and to be given examples of situations in which you have to utilize your judgment skills to determine which one is the most favorable. Employers will want to know how you perform under pressure, deal with difficult people, and the types of programs you are familiar with. To ace your interview, show that you are a motivated, creative, and flexible individual."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have kids?

3 Answers

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to ask this question in an interview.

This is an illegal interview question.

Are you aware this is an unpaid Internship?

1 Answer

Are you okay with spending the majority of your time at trade shows or doing direct sales ?

2 Answers

What kind of individual are you?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Search Engine Optimization?

1 Answer

What made you interested in Marketing?

1 Answer

I was basically told that they were concerned that I would find the work boring - this caught me off guard.

1 Answer

Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Mostly about your qualifications, "Tell me about a time when you..." and other behavioral questions.

1 Answer

If you were in a group project would take charge of the group or let another take charge?