Marketing Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They placed two new products on the table and asked me to analyze them and describe why they fit with the specific brand they were identified with.

1 Answer

I made sure to pay attention to the brand image and make some educated guesses as to what type of consumer the products targeted

Do you know anything about Chartwell Higher Education?

1 Answer

What was the most comprehensive marketing strategy you defined and executed?

1 Answer

Do you keep up with markets?

1 Answer

What do you see the organization doing to raise it in prominence?

Do you have kids?

3 Answers

In the process of explaining a period of unemployment I mentioned that I had done side work in private security and as a youth sports official. I mentioned that I was not embarrassed that I had to work multiple jobs to support myself and provide financial support to my ex and my daughter. At this point the Marketing VP asked if I had done work as a male stripper because that would be embarrassing.

3 Answers

What question do you wish I had asked you which I haven't already?

5 Answers

An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?

2 Answers