Marketing manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Marketing manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY

1,323

marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What question do you wish I had asked you which I haven't already?

6 Answers

When can you start?

Can you relocate to Hawaii?

What are the skills you have to fulfill the

Are you ready to become a superstar?

5 Answers

Your tie is red - are you a Trump supporter?

4 Answers

Prepare 3 blog posts in "Uber" style. One pertaining to a partnership event, one an on-demand stunt, and the third a "freestye" idea.

4 Answers

This wasn't a hard question- it was just odd. If I was in a 36 story building with 3 elevators, where should the elevators be placed when they are not in use.

3 Answers

In the process of explaining a period of unemployment I mentioned that I had done side work in private security and as a youth sports official. I mentioned that I was not embarrassed that I had to work multiple jobs to support myself and provide financial support to my ex and my daughter. At this point the Marketing VP asked if I had done work as a male stripper because that would be embarrassing.

3 Answers

Describe how you'd decide (calculate, analyze, ROI) if a opportunity of Ellen is worth the investment?

3 Answers

Business case study and presentation to a panel of judges

2 Answers

Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd interview.

2 Answers

I didn't really get any questions really more so explaining upcoming projects and talking about my past experiences.