Nurse Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Nurse Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"A nurse manager combines the care and skill of a nurse with the leadership skills and responsibilities of a manager. In addition to having the educational and clinical experience as a nurse, you should also be knowledgeable about financial management and practice policy. Employers are looking to hire candidates who are goal-oriented and have superb people management skills. In preparation for an interview, be ready to role-play situations with a difficult staff member or an unhappy patient."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

From Leader: We are in need of someone with a good eye for detail yet have the vision to take on unit based quality projects and see them through. How do you think your experience and skill set fits our need?

1 Answer

As a project leader, I need to keep my eyes on the goal and part of that is making sure all of the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. For example, managing the bedside calls and chart audits to collect project data is extraordinarily detail oriented yet to be able to paint the big picture, perform continuous project improvements to the program and present outcomes requires a broader vision.

Describe a situation where you had an irate customer and you had to calm them down and still give them the information. Give the details of your process. (Not hard this is just an example)

1 Answer

What is your current Salary? Also do you have any vacations planned in the near future. I expected PBI questions.

2 Answers

Why did you get so much academic preparation?

1 Answer

Would your personal life interfere withe you getting to an appointment?

1 Answer

How to design a motor.................What are the design aspects?.............. You should be good in design

give an example of a time that you end above and beyond the call of

Tell us about your work experience? What is your biggest challenges working with this population and how do you over come them? What are some of your strengths and weakness?

1 Answer

What do you dislike about your current company?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Hospice nursing?