Office Assistant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Office Assistant

Office Assistant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Office assistants serve both employees and customers by supporting operations, troubleshooting, and maintaining supplies. During an interview, employers may ask about your interest in their industry, competence in word-processing programs, and your personal skills that you can bring to the company. In addition, be prepared to talk about how you work under stress or handle conflict within the work environment. To ace your interview, come with an enthusiastic attitude with a real deal desire to help others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

3 Answers

Please describe how your experience as medical receptionist can help you work in construction/ interior design field?

1 Answer

Describe the last time a customer or client got angry with you.

1 Answer

Tell me about your work experience, and basic questions like that

1 Answer

Have you ever worked in an office? What were some of your duties?

1 Answer

How did my multiple contract assignments prepare me for this job?

1 Answer

What do I think qualifies me for this position?