Office Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Office Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Companies depend on their office managers to keep operations running smoothly by maintaining and supervising staff. Employers are looking for candidates who are reliable, organized, and can successfully devote attention to multiple tasks. Be prepared to show off your people-management skills, knowledge of how the company operates, and your ability to handle an office conflict or a difficult employee."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a spreadsheet to track nursing hours/patients that would allow the nursing staff to simply input nursing hour numbers and it would calculate specific ratios to assist with scheduling. This was difficult because of complex formulas need to evaluate specific criteria of nursing hours. I developed this sheet based on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This sheet remains in use even today.

How do you make a tuna sandwhich?

21 Answers

Can you handle scheduling a constantly shifting calendar on iCalendar?

1 Answer

What are your long term goals.

1 Answer

Can you wait and not accept your other job offers until corporate approval is received for the AOL job offer?

Explain your current role

1 Answer

How I deal with office turbulence.

1 Answer

Describe the last time a customer or client got angry with you.

1 Answer

the most difficult question they asked was for us to explain how the program runs because they were never in the daycare business

1 Answer

Of the three main components of the job, which one would you be best at and why?