Paralegal Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Paralegal Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?

3 Answers

Since my experience is in a different area of law I had to really think about this and emphasize my transferrable skills.

I interned in my father’s law firm for two years during college, learning how to do legal research and writing.

I have been in the legal service business for over 30 years.

There are many contracts that must be properly calendared for anniversary dates, what do you do to keep organized? and if something is held up what do you do to keep it flowing through the pipeline timely?

1 Answer

what i did with my childred when they were not in school

2 Answers

Very generally about experience, etc

1 Answer

All three interviewers followed the scripted behavioral questions and didn't really ask any questions outside of the box. This included the person doing the interview for HR. Sample question - tell me when you worked on a project that presented an issue and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

nothing was that difficult--it was all pretty standard. make sure you ask for a card from everyone since you will meet with a lot of people and it is helpful to have all their names/emails to write a thank you

1 Answer

Do you enjoy doing monotonous work?

2 Answers

They ask about your background and what skills do you posses and can provide WEMED. They asked if i knew how to bill for the work that i would be doing.

1 Answer

How would you design a spice rack for a blind person?

1 Answer

Can you work with spoiled board members?

110 of 479 Interview Questions