Product Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Product Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Tell me how this hypothetical scenario of adding a new product line would hurt our core business? "Two seconds later " I mean how would it show incremental growth to our core product line"

1 Answer

Onsite interview with the VP, tell me about your self questions and tell me how do you think the system works in the background.

1 Answer

Initial test general product related to test skills around qualitative and quantitative analysis

Prepare and present a new Product idea to a Panel

1 Answer

How do you think you'd fit in here?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you drove GTM alignment across teams around a specific feature launch.

1 Answer

"These job listings on the careers site for your team, they are up there mistakenly?" (Note that I, not the interviewer, was the one who asked this.)

History of employment

1 Answer

Let's talk about Google Docs. Let's say we wanted to offer offline functionality, and we want to automatically make some documents available offline. How would you go about deciding which ones?

3 Answers

They directly asked about current salary and expectations