Product Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let's talk about Google Docs. Let's say we wanted to offer offline functionality, and we want to automatically make some documents available offline. How would you go about deciding which ones?

3 Answers

They directly asked about current salary and expectations

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. (Oh, how I hate this question!)

1 Answer

How many products exactly like ours have you designed and launched?

1 Answer

Write an efficient algorithm to merge sorted arrays of integers.

1 Answer

"How would you build a marketing plan?"

1 Answer

What is your level of technical expertise?

1 Answer

What type of analytical software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you helped your Eng team proceed when they were blocked by a technical challenge?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with what your manager was instructing you to do. How did you convince him to follow your idea instead?

2 Answers