Registered Nurse Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in New York City, NY

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please tell us the steps for a laporoscopic cholecystectomy from the patient is preped and draped.

Take

When can you begin employment

4 Answers

Which patient would you see first and why?... a patient experiencing chest, another with a pain scale of 10 or a third who colostomy bag has leaked open.

3 Answers

We are looking for caregivers who work well with an interdisciplinary approach (i.e., no professional silos). Tell us about a best practice you support to improve collaborative interdisciplinary patient care?

3 Answers

What is your current Salary? Also do you have any vacations planned in the near future. I expected PBI questions.

2 Answers

Basically, who do you know to get a job?

2 Answers

Are you interested in school nursing or one to one cases?

2 Answers

If you had a lot of things to handle how would you prioritize your day/patients?

2 Answers

Reviewed my resume and asked about previous experience

What languages I speak besides English