Sales Consultant Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Sales Consultant Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Companies depend on sales consultants to establish trust between clients and companies through their marketing, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Expect to draw heavily on previous experience during an interview. Popular questions ask about situations in which you have changed a client's mind or demonstrated strong interpersonal skills during challenging times. You may also have to demonstrate your sales skills by pitching a product to the interviewer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?

12 Answers

Well, sadly, someone once said, upon meeting me for the first time, that I reminded him of Roseanne Barr. It made me very sad, because I find her extremely abrasive. However, if she could play a more Pollyanna type character, we do laugh similarly and are basically the same size.

In America, someone white because that's all they care about.

More than likely my part would be played by an actor who no one had really heard much about if at all, but his really really good.

Am okay working with men?

1 Answer

Salary, since I have professional experience.

1 Answer

The biggest interview question I think anyone should be prepared for is WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses

1 Answer

How would I deal with multiple customers on a busy sales floor when you know your current customer is indecisive about their purchase.

1 Answer

-If a bear and an alligator got in a fight who would win and why? (Phone interview) -Kethcup or mustard? Why? -If you could have lunch with one person in history who would it be and what is one question you would ask them?

sell me this pen/phone

3 Answers

Will you present a business plan?