Sales Executive Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Sales Executive Interview Questions in New York City, NY

"Sales executives bring their experience in sales to create relationships with clients, identify product improvements, and close deals for the company. Prepare for your interview by outlining stressful situations you've handled, identifying the compelling features of a company's product, and analyzing how you build long term client relationships. In addition, you should expect to be required to give a sales pitch to the employer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Sell me this pen.

1 Answer

Ask for the pen. Then tell them to write down their name on a piece of paper. They can't because they wont have a pen. Supply and demand.

The interview asks more about whats on your resume and no hard questions.

1 Answer

Regional Manager of Jersey City walking out of the room, and not allowing me to even asking any question. His most unexpected question, " Why have you been unemployed for five months?" He made it sound like a disease.

1 Answer

What clients have you worked with in your past positions and who do you know there? The Rolodex question

1 Answer

Do you have to work here? What I mean is, we are looking for people that need to work here and don't have a lot of other choices that will mean they will last longer in tenure here.

1 Answer

Tell us about your typical sale, size timing, level engaged at client, etc

1 Answer

Why would I want to sell for SpeechCycle when I had worked for a much larger more successful company.

Where I searched myself in 10 years

1 Answer

Do you consider yourself smart?

1 Answer

What kind of ad program do you think we should be offering that we are not already doing? This was difficult because it was a very new platform and there wasn't much new info available.