Senior executive assistant interview questions shared by candidates
Who are you? Tell me about yourself. How do you prioritize and organize tasks? Do you work well under pressure? Are you willing to be flexible? Why did you choose this company to apply to?
I can't think of one. I was told in the interview that the job would be very flexible re: hours. This was DEFINIFTELY not true. I was also told I would go from contractor to employee in 3 months. That also never happened, even though they kept me on as a contractor for a year. Later I found out that many temps had been promised a F/T during their interviews, but it never happened, after being ther 1.5 years.And we're talking people who worked way past the "higher ups" had gone home. I don't know a single person who put in LESS than 60 hrs/wk, at all levels of the org. (without charging O/T, which was frowned upon.)
Standard questions you would receive from administrators - tell me about your job, what challenges have you faced and how did you overcome them, why are you looking to leave your present employer, what skill set could you bring to Allergan?
- What is your biggest accomplishment? - Which one is your favorite computer program? - What are your strongest skills - What are you good at? - What have you liked least about your past position? - How do you handle stress?
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Administrative Assistant III
- Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant II
- Vice President
- Project Coordinator
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Sales Associate
- Software Engineer